Conference Sessions Announced – New Bonus Sessions
Revista and its industry advisory board are happy to announce the sessions for the upcoming 2018 Medical Real Estate Investment Forum, January 29-30, 2018. We work diligently to cover topics that matter most to our industry in an efficient timeframe, and in a lovely location. We think you’ll agree these will be fantastic, data-packed sessions:
– “Medical Real Estate Market Trends: What the Data Is Telling Us”
– “Capital Markets 2018: An Executive Panel Discussion”
– “Healthcare Real Estate Strategies 2018: Hospital Executive Perspectives”
– “Healthcare Reform Update” (Keynote Speaker TBA)
BREAKOUT ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSIONS
– “Evolving Healthcare Models: Ambulatory Strategies to Maintain or Increase Market Share”
– “Construction, Development & Innovative Repurposing”
– “The Most Interesting Deals: With Some You May Not Have Heard About!”
– “How to Use Cutting Edge Data and Analysis for Medical Property Site Selection”
NEW THIS YEAR
We have added two bonus sessions this year for those early birds that will be with us most of day on Monday the 29th. Take a break from the January Miami sunshine to enjoy these sessions:
– “Revista User Session: How Investors & Systems Make the Best Use of Our Tools and Reports”
– “Medical Real Estate Debt: From Construction to Perm Across Asset Classes”
As always, you will receive a take-home Revista Data Brief from each breakout and some general sessions you attend.
See full agenda.
Don’t forget to register early and save $200!